What do we do when we're not pumping?

I would assume that everyone knows that I am a registered carer for my grandparents but I do a lot of other things besides that (ranging from being a psephlogist (a person that studies elections), involved in community theatre (which I have been for the last 20 years) and having a keen interest in the Olympics (both Summer and Winter) as well as the Commonwealth Games), and therefore wondered what everyone else does when they are not pumping iron?
  • WelshMuscleman
    6 Years ago
    So does this mean @walter like me you will be watching as much of the Winter Olympics (especially the alpine skiing events which start on Sunday (Korean time) and hoping that Team USA will be able to get at least one medal (considering the mess up they made of them in Turin (mentioning no names Bodie Miller)
  • walter
    6 Years ago
    Well, I am eating and planning for my next workout. Either that or thinking about lifting. LOL. Just kidding. As for me, I am an avid skier. Being here in Denver we get a good ski season and just recently got into snow boarding. Its been a blast.