On October 4th 2021, my life is changing

As you know I have been a carer for the last 21 years (in an unofficial capacity), 16 years (in the eyes of the UK Government) and since November 2018 (in the eyes of the Welsh Government). During that time, as I have mentioned on a large number of occasions, I have wanted to become fit and healthy, but for myriad complications (ranging from no local gym within walking distance, lack of public transport options, and most recently coronavirus restrictions) that dream has fallen flat on its face so many times I have lost count. Since the pandemic started, my caring duties just went through the roof to such a degree that during the first pause last summer, I told the local council that unless I had some respite I would do something stupid (that something stupid being phoning the local police force and asking what the rules and regulations are for self sectioning) which only then started to get the gears moving and I had a fortnight's respite with Barry (who helped me lose nine pounds). Since then however, we have had two more sets of lockdowns and I am sorry to state that my grandfather died within 28 days of a positive coronavirus test and that my grandmother's cognitive impairment is getting worse leading me to state that I wanted to take my complete allocation of respite for 2021 - 2022 plus a week's compassionate leave. My uncle, despite being Power of Attorney for my grandmother meaning that he had no control over my respite, flatly refused it and so having stated my case three times, I was on the verge of legal action when he suddenly dropped a bombshell. From October 1st 2021, he will take full responsibility for the care of my grandmother. This means that he will be the person designated as her primary caregiver, the person responsible for ensuring her well being, the person responsible for attending every time she says "Help me, Help me, please help me!" (which is once every three minutes) and the person responsible for answering all of her calls via her doorbell button meaning that from that date I'm free to do what I want any old time! (The Rolling Stones, 1965) As a result of this from October 4th 2021, I shall be logging into this forum on a daily basis to explain further what I shall be doing with the aim of being able to invite some of the members of this forum to stay with me (once coronavirus restrictions allow) as well as being able to visit some of you (again, when conditions allow) and at the same time start the long postponed journey to become as healthy, strong and muscular as is it possible to be.