Never too old

Im 55 and still train very heavy for bodybuilding. I can still add muscle, and so can you! Man or woman, it's never too late to change the way you look and obtain a lean, muscular physique. I'm here to help you achieve your goals. Ask anything you like. No question is stupid.
  • zipper1234
    11 Years ago
    Thank you for the comments, and its very encouraging to see that. I am now 41 and have been bodybuilding for more years that I can count. Honestly, I was starting to get a little down since test results were showing that my testosterone was extremely low. I too am in a similar situation as Doug is. What are your thoughts on this. He posted in the ask the pros section. I am also taking testosterone creams and pellets inserted. Thanks in advance.
  • freakyhuge
    11 Years ago
    First, you need to be consuming enough protein to grow on…about 1.5g per lb of lean body mass per day. If you can get your test level with HRT to 800, that should be sufficient for slow, continuous muscle growth. To get to bodybuilding levels would require illegal steroid use and supra physiological dosing. See me posts in the steroid section.
    Also, heavy lifting will naturally increase IGF-1 and test levels. Heavy means lifting weight heavy enough to limit you to 6-8 reps per set.