Marcros and Diet

Its been an ongoing theme and topic about "why am stuck in a rut, or stuck at the same weight that I have been lifting"? Why are my times during road work slipping, and why does it seem like I am struggling more and more in the gym. Guys and Gals, its simple. Remember, your only in the gym about an hour or maybe 2 hours a day. That means that your out of the gym 23 out of the 24 hours in a day. Make sure that you balance your meals and diet accordingly. Keep tabs on your macros. If your going to be lifting heavy, or doing a great deal of cardio, make sure that you stack up on Carbs. Load yourself with complex carbs such as brown rice, chicken, and sweet potatoes. You will find that your work in the gym will improve dramatically. All too often when I am training someone and they say Thomas, why does it seem that I am going backwards. I am not as strong, as fast, or have the endurance as when I started. I then ask what they ate, and 9 times out of 10 it was garbage. If you need tips on diet, what to eat, what meals to prepare, when, why, how, ect, feel free to inbox me.
  • taylor
    1 Year ago

Love this.  Thanks