Legal Steroids

This comes up way too often. Your reading Muscle and Fitness or Flex and you see adds claiming "Legal Steroids" Claims such as:

Legal Steroids Are No Doubt The Most Effective Muscle Supplements and Fat Burners Being Sold Online. These Highly Anabolic Compounds Are NOT Sold Over-The-Counter in Stores, but They Are 100% Legal for Online Purchase and Use. It Cannot Be Disputed, Legal Steroids Are The Best Supplements for Muscle Gain and Fat Loss .Whether You Want Shredded Abs in 30 Days, Increase Your Strength, or You want To Bulk up and Gain 25 lbs. – Legal Steroids Supplements are The Solution.

Don't be fooled folks. There is no such thing. The ONLY legal supplements that work are creatine, proteins ( casein, whey isolate, whey concentrate ) BCAA, and Aminos. Sure, many pre workout supplements can also increase your intensity in the gym too, but for the most part stay away from anything claiming to be legal steroids.

Do not give in to the false marketing. The guys posing in those pictures are on more gear that you can fathom and are paid to be on the ads. They did NOT get that way from taking sugar pills advertised as legal steroids.

There aren't too many cycles that I haven't been on or used, so feel free to drop me a line if you have questions. I have done natural for many years, and gear for just as many. Just don't waste money on test boosters ( as they are mostly crap too and every expensive ), legal steroids claims, or any of that max factor garbage either.