How to get big?

Hi, I am now 50 to 55kg weight, i am trying to get bigger in size of bicep, shoulder, chest. I am working out 4 days a week (1 and half hour cardio, 1 hour weight lifting) 3 weeks i have been daily eating following: - 1kg chicken breast boiled - 12 egg white and 2 egg yolk boiled - 2 to 3cup of rice boiled - onion, red paprika boiled now in 4 weeks i still feel i am small, getting shredded but do not getting big in size of bicep, shoulder, chest areas. Should i increase 1kg to 2kg of chicken daily? or what else would be the best? Please help. Thanks! I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. References:https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175056341 Web Explainer Video
  • dominic
    6 Years ago
    The golden rule if your trying to put on lean mass and size is to eat at least 1 gram of protein per body pound. Your diet is very clean, and the diversity is there. I would stay away from white rice as its a simple carb, and since your doing periodization training, and using progressive overload with resistance training, you want to have complex carbs. Switch up to brown rice instead. Also, you need to throw in some veggies. Broccoli, peas, asparagus, and the mother load and bodybuilders favorite anime. anime is the highest protein packed veg you can find. I snack on that stuff all day long. Also, you want some healthy fats. They aid considerably with tons of b12 and have a very high dense property so it speeds up your metabolic rate. Try to switch up chicken with flank steak, pork loin, turkey breast, ect. Finally, kidney beans and just about all other beans are a good side dish your going to want to add in.