How can I quit smoking?

Hello mate, Greetings to all of you here! I am new member into this community. I would like to get your suggestion. I hope you'll leave your ideas here. I would like to quit smoking forever. And looking for a better and effective way to do that. I have heard vaping can help to quit smoking. Is this right, if yes then how much? I am not quite sure yet. However, I found a vaping products which offer different methods of vaping instead of smoking. I would like to try there. Here is the website https://www.blacknote.com/ I will wait for your further reply. Thank you!
  • Percyy11111
    1 Year ago

First you need to get rid of psychological dependence. Maybe you often go smoking with colleagues?

• panteadougani
    5 Years ago
    Do daily exercise and concentrate on your mind with meditation Excel Body Fitness
  • thomas
    6 Years ago
    Another great thing to do is to stick with training, fitness, and use sunflower seeds. I smoked myself, and used the shit out of sunflower seeds. They work like a champ. The oral fixation from smoking was really eased back by popping mouthfuls of seeds. Plus they are a great source of protein.
  • Pranktoesh4
    7 Years ago
    Thank you so much for your assurance. Hope I can continue with them now. :)
  • stacy
    7 Years ago
    I would say that Vapor Ecigs are a great first step. I have many friends whom smoked for a long time and when they switched over to vape as well as nicotine lozenges, they were just fine. Good luck and its great that your quitting.