Google Flights

The Christmas holidays are approaching and many of us are looking for destinations to travel or visit our loved ones. The flight search of Google flights allows you to select a flight in a simple list of results, explore destinations on a map and find the dates on which the best flight offers are offered . The first thing that we found on arrival is a variety of flight offers from our destination near the main airports and a map with the prices for the indicated date. If we select another departure date these prices vary depending on the selection. It is very useful if you want to make a break on a certain day and want to see the cheapest offers to these destinations. If you want to travel to a specific destination on a specific date, you will use the airports of departure and arrival and a list of the airlines and the offers of each of them will appear, the scales and schedules. And if you have an established return date the prices will be modified adapting to that data. In our example we are looking for a trip from Valencia to New York from December 24 to Saturday, January 3. It shows us the best flights and their prices and another one that is not as good because they have more stops for more than they are economical. If we leave on 24/12 and return on 03/01, it will be € 1,115 google flights yul google flights yvr But what I like the most is that if the dates of your flight can be flexible or you are simply looking for the best price to travel, for that you have an icon below the selection of the date that will show you the prices in a calendar , so You can see the price difference if you travel one day or another and save yourself some good money maybe for a few hours. When we can see the information of the flights we found that there is a direct flight that leaves 1 day before and returns 3 days after leaving € 701 in which I save € 400.- almost a third of the previous passage and if I make a stopover more I save almost half the ticket. Another interesting utility is to be able to make triangular flights or between several cities and compare prices and schedules . It also gives us the possibility to book in the respective web of the companies or call a travel agency to book us the selected flights. google flights world map google flights wow air google flights wrong price google flights booking