As I have now started training, with a very long term view

I am wondering if I should also start looking at (and with permission) reporting on natural bodybuilding contests. Now, I do have the small problem of living in a part of the world where they are few and far between, but given how many contests are now streamed online, I would formally like to apply to be the My Bodybuilding Network contest correspondent with the following audition piece (if members agree) The 2016 Peach State Classic is hosted on the YouTube channel owned by DK Shoots and is 73 minutes long (suggesting it has a large number of classes) therefore I would like to write up that contest (passing comment on as many of the contestants as possible) in the style of an article in a bodybuilding magazine. I would be more than happy to include pictures (which would be screengrabs of the contest) and (if that's what they do these days) post the contestant's social media feeds is any exist.
  • WelshMuscleman
    6 Years ago
    I could not agree more with that statement @doug. As I think I may have mentioned before given a choice between these two examples of bodybuilders Strong Lean I would go for the second one without a moment's thought.
  • doug
    6 Years ago
    Sure man. Anything that not only sheds light on new and up and comers is always a good thing. Post away. The new generation coming up are mostly going into classic physique or just physique. the open class like at the Olympia is just a mass monster game now. People are just turned off by it all. Good to see the new guys stepping up and bringing it forward with the torch.