As I am no longer a councillor, I have quite some time on my hands

Therefore, which of the following can I do to help this forum? A) Profile the winners of the Natural Olympia title since 1998 B) Profile a collection of muscular / super strong fictional characters from the worlds of print, film and television C) Write a completely fictional account about a Musketeer cadet who becomes incredibly strong and muscular or D) Profile famous natural bodybuilders who have gone on to interesting career paths
  • stacy
    7 Years ago
    I think that would be super. That pecking order will be ideal and would have been my suggestion too, so glad that you came to that logical deduction. Very cool of you to kick start that.
  • WelshMuscleman
    7 Years ago
    It is quite clear that option A (Profile the winners of the Natural Olympia title since 1998) is the most popular option, so I shall do that first. Then option B (Profile a collection of muscular / super strong fictional characters from the worlds of print, film and television), D (Profile famous natural bodybuilders who have gone on to interesting career paths) and finally C (Write a completely fictional account about a Musketeer cadet who becomes incredibly strong and muscular) as that would take the longest to do.
  • thomas
    7 Years ago
    A and D would kick up quite a good debate. I say lets go that route and then hit the others.
  • brad
    7 Years ago
    All of the topics are for sure worthy of further discussion. I would be down for any and all of them. Would be interesting to see everyones takes on all of this.
  • walter
    7 Years ago
    A and C would be cool. It would be very interesting to see and read your take on all of that.