Vegan

I have been getting blasted lately with all kinds of people throwing Vegan at me left and right. I realize that its more of a lifestyle and culture think that it is just a diet phase. Curious as to what peoples thoughts are on it. Furthermore, Bodybuilding is a lifestyle too, but I never push my lifestyle on anyone else. Not sure why this wouldnt be true for Vegan people.
  • diane
    8 Years ago
    My views are pretty much as everyone else stated. I am for whatever is best for an individual. We all make choices that we feel will bring us the best results for us personally, professionally, momentarily, and cosmetically. I dont eat a great deal of red meat to begin with, but do consume a great deal of dairy and poultry so its not really designed for me fitness goals. That being said, I do know many bodybuilders who adhere to the Vegan concepts. To each their own....
  • stacy
    8 Years ago
    I am on the fence for the most part about this whole concept. Sure there are many pros to the Vegan plan, and it does have some proven health benefits. It will lower your risk of heart disease, but in the same token, its just too extreme for me. Plus, its almost like a cult following and they can and do tend to be highly aggressive against anyone who views differently. I am all for whatever choices one wants to make for themselves. If it makes you feel good, go for it, but don't really hammer on those who choose differently. I am 100 percent against animal cruelty, but also not a vegetarian.