How can I quit smoking?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Stewart Thomas Stewart 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums Community Hub Just for Our Members Tips and Advice How can I quit smoking?

• Author
    Profile photo of Pranktoesh
    Pranktoesh
    Participant

Hello mate,

Greetings to all of you here! I am new member into this community. I would like to get your suggestion. I hope you’ll leave your ideas here. I would like to quit smoking forever. And looking for a better and effective way to do that. I have heard vaping can help to quit smoking. Is this right, if yes then how much? I am not quite sure yet. However, I found a vaping products which offer different methods of vaping instead of smoking. I would like to try there. Here is the website https://www.blacknote.com/

I will wait for your further reply. Thank you!

Profile photo of Stacy Ford
    Stacy Ford
    Participant

I would say that Vapor Ecigs are a great first step. I have many friends whom smoked for a long time and when they switched over to vape as well as nicotine lozenges, they were just fine. Good luck and its great that your quitting.

Profile photo of Pranktoesh
    Pranktoesh
    Participant

Thank you so much for your assurance. Hope I can continue with them now. :)

Profile photo of Thomas Stewart
    Thomas Stewart
    Participant

Another great thing to do is to stick with training, fitness, and use sunflower seeds. I smoked myself, and used the shit out of sunflower seeds. They work like a champ. The oral fixation from smoking was really eased back by popping mouthfuls of seeds. Plus they are a great source of protein.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.