Curious

What do most of you stack? I typically take the usual 7gm creatine, 150gm protein isolate and whey. As I find myself getting older, I have added quite a bit of glutamine and other BCAA's to the fold. I know that BCAA's and other Aminos have quite a bad wrap due to all of the BS that's in the market today. Just curious as to what others use and what works best. Keep in mind that I am 37 too.
  • thomas
    10 Years ago
    Yea, right now I am sticking to natural. I haven't cycled in quite some time. Hell, I wouldn't even know the right mixture of cycle to take now a days. Seems like you have to have a chemistry major to really know what to mix and stack.
  • doug
    10 Years ago
    You have the right mixture in your bag. Many people dont really rely on BCAA's, but they are important. I live and die by L-Glutamine as well. Its a staple in my post workout. If your using gear it would really depend on what your cycle is and what your taking. prohormone and peptides take the right mixture and timing to be truely successful.
  • stacy
    10 Years ago
    From a female point of view, I stack whey isolates with whey. Isolates tend to go through me quite rapidly, so I stick to them right after working out. Are you using any gear? I know there are two mind sets on bodybuilding. Natural and gear using. Seems to me like most of the bodybuilders today are on more gear than I can possibly imagine taking. Creatine is always a proven supplement that works. I stick with proteins, creatine, and Omega 3, fish oils, and Animal Pak multi.